Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures!! :)

So... my beautiful mother-in-law has been asking us about the ultrasound pictures we got a couple weeks ago, after finally remembering to post them here they are!! Hope you enjoy them as much as we have, Momma-Zaro!!


This is her cute profile at 20 weeks and 6 days!!!
(This picture was taken after the 10th time we tried to have her move her little hands away from her face :)

This was her profile at 16 weeks ... she was so tiny!! :)

Here is a picture of her tiny little foot!!

These were also taken at 16 weeks .... she looked a little scary then haha :)
And finally, the picture that revealed it all .....

It's a GIRL!!!!
(Naomi Zaro)
If you look closely her little bum is to the right, her legs are spread out and the two little white lines indicates she is "una bebita" (baby girl)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures- they are so precious! I remember looking at Lauren's ultrasound profile pic, and when she was born, she looked just like it. When I was pregnant with Allie, her profile pic was the very same, so I could totally picture what she would look like! So glad things are going well for you guys! Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't ultra-sounds terrific?! Already you can see how unique she'll be!

    ReplyDelete