January 11th, 2009 was a life changing day!!
Michael Scott Zaro and Karen Lisseth Zaro found out that they are going to be parents!!!
There were lots of emotions going through us - maybe the most dominant was a mixture of shock and excitement haha but we are so excited to bring a little angel (boy- according to Michael's revelation :)) into our family. Michael and I can't stop looking at babies everywhere we go. They are all so precious and sweet - really one of the greatest gifts from heaven!! I am 6 weeks already!! Who knew there was a little person forming in me since the beginning of December?! It is all so exciting!!
I always heard and read about the horror stories of morning sickness, but I was blessed with good pregnancy genes I guess because I have felt pretty dang good! There has been the occasional nausea and fatigue but I'm not complaining! I can't wait to hold our little one in my arms and give him/her little kisses all over his/her tiny little body. As scary and overwhelming as it can be at times, we are thrilled! Can't wait to meet out little Peep!
There were lots of emotions going through us - maybe the most dominant was a mixture of shock and excitement haha but we are so excited to bring a little angel (boy- according to Michael's revelation :)) into our family. Michael and I can't stop looking at babies everywhere we go. They are all so precious and sweet - really one of the greatest gifts from heaven!! I am 6 weeks already!! Who knew there was a little person forming in me since the beginning of December?! It is all so exciting!!I always heard and read about the horror stories of morning sickness, but I was blessed with good pregnancy genes I guess because I have felt pretty dang good! There has been the occasional nausea and fatigue but I'm not complaining! I can't wait to hold our little one in my arms and give him/her little kisses all over his/her tiny little body. As scary and overwhelming as it can be at times, we are thrilled! Can't wait to meet out little Peep!


We are sooo EXCITED for you both and can't wait to kiss and snuggle your little one as well! It's definitely the beginning of an amazing journey. :)
ReplyDeleteim so excited for you guys!!! you will both be awesome parents.
ReplyDelete