Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lunch with the girls!! ... and Danny :)

My parents are flying to Peru this Friday and staying with loved ones for THREE WEEKS!! Everyone at home is so jealous they get to go and see family and eat the most delicious food on earth!! No joke!!! Seriously if you haven't tasted Peruvian food, you are missing out!! If only I could fit in their luggage!! On Tuesday my beautiful mamita, my sister Jessica, her cute little baby and I went out to grab some delicious food at Red Lobster for lunch. We wanted to do something nice for mom before she left! We spent such a nice afternoon talking and laughing ... mostly watching Danny making funny faces and sounds Haha!! What a wonderful time we had!! Sometimes I wonder what did I do to deserve such amazing women in my life!! I will truly treasure that day forever!! As fun as it was, it just wasn't the same without our little sister Melanie there who was still in school at the time :( Sorry Mel, we promise we'll do one again soon hopefully tomorrow if there is time before mom and dad leave PROMISE!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have a "girl's" lunch for your Mom! Danny is sooo cute!Have fun in Peru!

    ReplyDelete