example to me and has always taught me to be kind. I am blessed to be her daughter. She has such a strong testimony of her Savior and His love for her and she has always taught her children the principles of the Gospel. She is such a serving person and has the biggest heart! She never hesitates to help me out with something I'm trying to learn or get better at. I miss her so much right now since we're gone but I've taken many things with me that she has helped me to learn! Thanks mom for everything you do! I love you sooooo MUCH!!Mich
ael's mom is also a wonderful example to me and in the short time that I've known her she has been so welcoming to me! She is always willing to lend a helping hand to Michael and I in anything we are doing at the time. She has a big heart and is always serving others as well! We love you Maren!


No comments:
Post a Comment